Friday, November 30, 2007

Until you decide to go

Just like me, they long to be. Close to you.


Ah, Im not updating my blog everyday already. Lazy bum.
Alright. Had fun for this 2 days, especially with Baby (:

YESTERDAY.
Went to JE interchange & waited for Baby there. Then we went to Vivo.


Look at the guy wearing white skinnys, :D

Baby bought me a rose. Oh my gosh, he's so effing sweet can.
:D Then we walked around. After that met up with Honey for dinner.
Honey's going to Taiwan on Sunday! So I treated her to dinner :D


I MISS YOU LAOGONG :D

Gave Honey a big big hug then Baby & I bussed to West Coast.
Drank Calsberg & we sat at a place. Something like a beach but no sand.
Had fun with you Dearest (: Then homed at 11+. Sweet.

TODAY.
Went to Terminal 3 with Family! Ha ha, its newly opened!
Its sort of a boring entry. Scroll down, cos there's not much caption :D




TERMINAL 3!








Main checkin place.




Without Sissie.






Rip this off & you'll be fined 1 thousand. Oh wow.


HAHAHA.




MUMMY DEAREST!


Terminal 1, 2 & 3.

After that dinnered at Changi Village. Some embarrassing thing happened.
Ha ha.

FOOD, FOOD & MORE FOOD!


Black carrotcake.


Yu pian mi fen.


Famous nasi lemak.


I dont know whats this.


Fried wanton.


Satay beehoon.


Chay kuay teow :D


Satay.

OMG. Do you hear that? That weird & funny rumbling sound.
Thats the hungry sound coming from your tummy! Hungry eh :D


LOVES.


Sissie & me.

Then homed after eating. & now Im here blogging! Yaye.
Bestfriend just came back from China. He texted me in the morning.
:D :D

Alrighty. Going to go to work with Sissie tomorrow.
Goodbye all.

No comments: